Let me Review the Top Ten Tips for Leading High Performance Teams that Get Dynamic Organizational Results:
- Set Clear, Compelling, Results-Driven Goals
- Assemble Team Members with Complementary Skill Sets
- Provide Necessary Resources
- Assign Tasks
- Create Follow-up Accountability Structures
- Establish Behavioral Team Norms
- Conduct Frequent AARs (After-Action Reviews)
- Give Each Other Positive and Negative Feedback
- Tweak the Plan
- Execute with the Revised Plan in Place
To access other services, please click on the links below:
Take the Lead Yourself First Leadership Assessment.
Purchase a copy of Lead Yourself First for a friend.
Request a complimentary consultation with Dr. Karen.
Book Dr. Karen for speaking engagements.